학사 교과 과정
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Learning Community
- First Year
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Learning Community : Second Year
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Simulation
- Routes to Market
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Management Essentials
- Marketing Learning Community : Final year
- Marketing Research and Consultancy Project
- Strategic Marketing
- Advanced Topics in Consumer Behaviour
- Brand Strategy
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Critical & Creative Communications
- Marketing Dissertation
- Marketing of Services
- The Management of Marketing
- Year 3 Industrial Placement
석사 교과 과정
|Core Modules||Elective Modules|
Michaelmas Term: Introduction to Marketing Theory
- Markets (20 credits) This module is designed to help you understand what markets are, how they work and - most importantly - identify the actors and practices that make markets happen.
- Marketing (20 credits) This module aims to introduce you to the marketing discipline, briefly explaining the history of marketing practice and the contemporary issues that are beginning to transform those practices.
- Consumer Behaviour (20 credits) The overall aim of this module is to develop an appreciation and understanding of consumer behaviour from both managers' and consumers' perspectives, building on current research in consumer behaviour and the social sciences generally.
Lent Term: Seeing Marketing Theory in Practice
- Strategic Marketing in Practice (15 credits) This module is developed to teach you marketing strategy through a hands-on marketing simulation experience. The marketing ‘game’ provides you with an integrated overview of the concepts, techniques and skills used in marketing strategy and management.
- Marketing Communications (15 credits) This module will frame your learning about the communications strategies and techniques used by contemporary brands, organisations, and people.
2가지 옵션 선택
- Digital Marketing (15 credits) This module is designed to enable you to explore both established and emerging forms of digital marketing.
- Branding Strategy (15 credits) This module will provide you with a managerial and critical understanding of how brand strategy integrates a variety of perspectives - the social, psychological, managerial and creative aspects of branding.
- Business to Business Marketing (15 credits) This module aims to deepen your understanding of business-to-business markets and of the marketing activities that organisations engage in with respect to these markets.
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour (15 credits) This module aims to provide students with the opportunity to critically review existing research and theory as it relates to a number of current consumer research specialist topics.
Summer Term: The Practice of Marketing
- Deep Dive Dissertation (60 credits) The Deep Dive Dissertation is a unique feature of the MSc Marketing programme and has been developed to support you in a serious, live engagement with an experienced practitioner about a contemporary marketing challenge or issue.